Who is the Founder?
AHMED ZAATARI, Managing Partner
Huntington, NY 11743 ● 516-532-4674 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Ahmed Zaatari is an accomplished business executive, with extensive senior-level domestic and international management experience in all aspects of P&L operations spanning engineering, manufacturing, quality, marketing, sales, service, finance and IT. Skilled in strategic business planning and performance management, Ahmed has consulted effectively with senior management to conceptualize and prioritize objectives, devise strategies and achieve defined targets. Ahmed has translated business requirements into multi-million-dollar profitable revenue streams. Ahmed has successfully formulated and executed strategic business programs, improving organizational alignment, stability, operational efficiency, market expansion, revenue growth and profitability. Ahmed has led and managed profitable business operations in competitive high tech, industrial, telecommunication equipment and services global markets.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- National Business Management
- Global Business Operations
- Revenue & Profit Growth
- P&L Accountability
- High-Level Business Proficiency
- Startup Company Establishment
- Large Company Management
- Strategic Planning / Analysis
- Operational Efficiency
- Performance Optimization
- New Business Development
- Turnaround Management
- Joint Venture Establishment
- Product Launch and Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
KEY RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS
- Established and currently a managing partner of a profitable on-line multi-million-dollar B2B distributor of HVACR and industrial products/ parts to export markets utilizing cloud ERP and CRM platforms, with offices in New York and Dubai.
- Successfully held P&L accountability for an air conditioning manufacturing company, contracting and MRO services company in Saudi Arabia, with consolidated 2015 revenues of $450M and double-digit net operating profits for 10 consecutive years.
- Turned around loss making business unit into company with leading market share through systematic establishment of sustained and differentiated competitive advantages and a team-centric knowledge-based competitive culture. Achieved 25% nine-year net income CAGR and 16% nine-year net sales CAGR.
- Established new, complimentary and differentiated business and service lines with sustained high yield annuity-like financial returns. Achieved 11% five-year net income CAGR and 17% five-year net sales CAGR.
- Lead and managed large multi-cultural management staff of US, European and Asian General Managers and Directors to build the largest and most profitable air conditioning and services companies in the Middle East.
- Established strategic supply and services agreement with a global Japanese manufacturer of durable goods. Achieved leading market share within five years of joint business operations.
- Proven hands-on expertise in US, European, Asian and Middle Eastern business cultures.
- Applied Archetype Solutions, LLC (ARCHESOL), USA
- Founder / Managing Partner (2015 – Present)
- Zamil Air Conditioners, Zamil Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Services, Saudi Arabia
- Manager / General Manager / Vice President (2003 – 2015)
- BS in Electrical Engineering – University at Buffalo, New York